When you want to carry water on your back—and almost nothing else—the Katari 3 has you covered. Low profile but high quality, you’ll reach for this pack before your next quick pedal (or ski, or hike) and hardly notice it’s there. An airmesh-covered backpanel and rolled soft-edge shoulders deliver excellent ventilation, comfort, and stability, while allowing for full range of motion. A dedicated external sleeve holds an included 2.5-liter reservoir and stretch mesh side pockets let you grab bars, gloves, and other small essentials on the go. Clip your tail light on the bottom loop to quell any concerns about making it out of the trail before the sun makes its way to the horizon.
– Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged
harness for maximum comfort
– Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics®
– 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
– Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
– Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
– Blinker light attachment
– Dual stretch mesh side pockets
VOLUME 3 L
WEIGHT 16.1H X 7.5W X 5.9D IN.
DIMENSIONS 0.73 LBS.