These are Pertutti New York‘s (“Pertutti New York Inc.”, “we”, “our” or “us”) Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from this website. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
Standard Return Policy
At Pertutti, we follow these simple Return Policies in order to help our valuable customer and offer them the best service possible within the reasonable manner.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting our Customer Service(Call/Email us).
- Customer must contact with us within 14 days from receiving the merchandise, in order to be eligible for any return or exchange request.
- Return/Exchange requests made later than 14 days may not be honored.
- All products must be returned with the original retail packaging and must not be extensively used that leaves a mark on the merchandise.
- Customer pays the return shipping cost unless we made a mistake from our end.
- Products that are received by Pertutti New York in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Pertutti New York.
- Any product from which the UPC/EAN code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
- Any product which appears to be used extensively.
- Returns for refund may be subject to a “Restocking Fee”. Read more about Restocking Fee from below.
At Pertutti, we offer free shipping on any order over $50. However a return/exchange request may subject to Restocking Fee.
- Generally a charge of 15% restocking fee of the total sales amount is applied on any order totaling above $50.
- For order totaling below $50, a charge of $10% restocking fee may be applied.
- We do not charge any restocking fee if we mistakenly sent you a wrong item.
Last Updated: February 22, 2017.